Key Principles of Godianity
1. Universal love toward ALL human beings regardless of race, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, beliefs, and age.
2. Non-violence. Do no harm to oneself or others. Humans should not kill any living creatures for sport.
3. Belief in the non-chromatic nature of God; God is not white. God is not black. God has no color.
4. Belief in the non-somatic nature of God; God does not have human form.
5. Belief in the non-gendered nature of God; God is neither male nor female.
6. Man is not superior to woman. Woman is not superior to man. No man or woman is superior to another man or woman, regardless of their race, religious beliefs, or racial origin.
7. Anti-racism; respect for all races.
8. Anti-bigotry; tolerance toward the beliefs of others.
9. Anti-materialism; human actions should be motivated by love, compassion, and the pursuit of enlightenment, rather than materialism.
10. Charity toward the less fortunate. Godians are obligated to help others.
11. Compassion and tolerance toward all.
12. Belief in direct access to God without need for an intercessor. The individual can have direct access to God through prayer and meditation. The individual can connect with God directly without needing to go through another being.
13. We must conquer our animal nature (ego, pride, envy, anger, lust, materialistic instincts, etc.) in order to get closer to God.
14. Daily pursuit of enlightenment: Daily prayer and meditation, charity and compassion toward others, and anti-materialism will help us achieve self-enlightenment.
15. There is no such thing as hell where God sends people to burn forever. Hell is not a physical place but a mental space. People who are not spiritually enlightened and spiritually aligned will face pain, sadness, and emptiness. This is the “hell” that they will experience while alive.